Saturday, November 2, 2013

Exploring Seoul

September 7, 2013. Mullae, Seoul, South Korea.

I woke up around 5 or 6 (I don't remember exactly, but it was way too early) to get to Seoul on the Saturday of the Color Me Rad run in Incheon. As you can see from the first image, I didn't run in that particular event. While my girlfriend ran, I explored Seoul a bit and found this:

 
I still get really nervous taking these photos. I basically walked past this guy, metered and focused my camera, then walked back and snapped it while he wasn't looking.


This is the Mullae neighborhood in Seoul. I was trying to find the Mullae Art Village that I saw here: http://magazine.seoulselection.com/2013/07/22/mullae-art-village/. Me and my camera couldn't get past the colors and shapes of this industrial area to find the art village, and I'm okay with that. Not much to tell here. I spent a few hours walking around, and the photos can speak for themselves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment